In this course students will explore puppetry by creating funky and funny characters utilizing furniture foam, rods and wires. Each student will learn to design, cut and create a character as well as develop a voice and personality.
Class space is limited.
Elm Street is taking measures to ensure your safety and well-being. We want to make this experience as comfortable, safe, and fun as possible for everyone involved.
Currently, we will be adhering to the following procedures:
- screening temperatures upon arrival
- requiring masks during class
- reducing physical contact
- washing hands regularly
- disinfecting spaces after usage
- maintaining social distancing requirements when applicable
- monitoring COVID-19 related symptoms throughout classes
Please be sure to read the Elm Street In-Person Procedures before registering for class. CLICK HERE to see the full Procedures
Susan Krause has been a recognized art educator for over 30 years and has designed curriculum and programming on the college level. She holds a Master’s Degree in art from Yale University and is a spokesman for the importance and power of art education at all levels as it relates to personal and professional growth.