This six week Clay Hand Building class is a fun opportunity for parents and children to enjoy exploring the world of clay together. Children ages 3 and older and invited to join with their parent in creating clay pieces to be proud of. The focus is on working together in a fun way while learning new artistic skills. Students will explore creative glazing techniques.
Class space is limited.
Elm Street is taking extreme measures to ensure your safety and well-being. We want to make this experience as comfortable, safe, and fun as possible for everyone involved.
We will be adhering to the following procedures:
- screening temperatures upon arrival
- requiring masks during class
- reducing physical contact
- washing hands regularly
- disinfecting spaces after usage
- maintaining social distancing requirements when applicable
- monitoring COVID-19 related symptoms throughout classes
Heather Stevens is a potter that loves utilizing creative objects in her work. She loves focusing on textures and combining art skills in unique ways. Teaching Ceramics brings her great joy; she loves that it provides students of all experience levels the opportunity to make impressive pieces.